photo fashionbanner_zpsc6508db1.png

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Barbie and the secret door house!



So yesterday I was in the dolls zone and I found this beautiful barbie house, and it was cheap! So I went to the internet and on the Amazon I found the same house but 20$ more cheap... and I GOT IT! Can't wait to receive it! It's so pretty and I am sure I will take amazing pictures with my dolls having fun in it! I want to get some of the dolls from this movie " Barbie and the secret door" cause I think they have amazing clothes and faces! These house and dolls are very magical! :) 

What do you think about this house and dolls? Did you liked the movie? (I still have to watch it)

Love you and stay tuned!

7 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute! Wish you the best with your blog! Xx. S.
    #FashionbySitaraMysore

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love your blog!
    I have now followed you on GFC, I would love for you to follow back!
    Keep in touch! Xxx

    www.thestylebunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for visiting my blog, I will visit often.
    A greeting,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. I remember these days

    check me out
    xx
    tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/theluxedition

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I follow your blog if you follow mine as I'll be happy >> Blogdabarbiegirll.blogspot.com Kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I follow your blog but you do not follow my you could follow me ? kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it :) I invite you to my giveaway here http://fashionskyfall.wordpress.com/2014/11/14/oasap-giveaway/ Hugs

    ReplyDelete